Wednesday 23 January 2013

Man Jewellery - Rainy Day Photos

I've marked this post as a work in progress, not because the pieces aren't finished but because the photos make me a sad bunny. It's been very rainy and miserable and getting any degree of good natural light into the flat for photos has been nigh on impossible. So here are some okay photos for now, I can hopefully get some better shots before one of these goes off to it's intended recipient. If not it'll have to wait for pictures out in the field when Empire starts!

I really need to think of a better term than 'Man Jewellery' too, but it'll do for now..

 
 
 

Poor lighting and/or flash doesn't do the materials used many favours here. But this is one black & green necklace made using wood and glass beads and another necklace made using a mixture of wood and glass beads and of course the polymer clay fangs I made.

No comments:

Post a Comment